NEERI Recruitment 2021 updated a new notification for the Project Associate & Senior Project Associate. 6 posts have been notified by the National Environmental Engineering Research Institute for this recruitment drive. Step-by-step procedure guideline through which you will be able to apply for the recruitment is available below. Last date of seeking application will be 18 December 2020. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the NEERI New Vacancies.
NEERI is looking for potential people that can add value to their organization through the new recruitment notification by the concerned authorities. Requirement of the candidates will be made for the project work. Interested seekers may seek application through email before end date. Application form submission for the above posts has already started. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility before applying for the above posts. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
Overview of recruitment
|Name of the organization||National Environmental Engineering Research Institute|
|Positions||Project Associate or Senior Project Associate|
|No of posts||6|
|Job location||Taramani, Chennai|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date||18 December 2020|
|Position||No. of Post|
|Senior Project Associate||01|
The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the NEERI Recruitment.
|Project Associate-I||Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Microbiology|
|Senior Project Associate||Master’s degree in Biotechnology with 4 years’ experience in Research and Development or Doctoral Degree inBiotechnology|
|Project Associate-I||35 years|
|Senior Project Associate||40 years|
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
- Experience certificate
- PWD/ EWS certificate
- Qualification proof
- Other significant documents
|Project Associate-I||31,000 + HRA to scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through national level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions. 25,000 + HRA for others who do not fall under 2 above|
|Senior Project Associate||42000/- + HRA|
Selection Procedure for the NEERI Recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms will be done.
- Selected candidates will be called for written test
- Test result will be declared on the official website of the NEERI
- Selected candidates will be called for Interview. (Interview Date and timings will be informed prior to the Interview.)
- Results will be declared on the official website of the NEERI
Online Application Procedure NEERI Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for Various Project Associate Posts
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Job appellants should go to the official website of the CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
- From home page of the portal go to recruitment option
- You need to search Recruitment of PA’s (Chennai Zonal Centre) notification link or click here
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Download the application form format by click here
- Start filling the application with all the asked details like wise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Affix recently clicked image and attach documents with the application
- Submit the application form to [email protected]