MP Treasury Pay Slip: Friends, today we have brought information related to MP Treasury Pay Slip and Challan. Today we will tell you through this article how you can download the MP Treasury Pay Slip and with this we will also give you information about how you can submit online invoices and land revenue through the official website sitting at home. Let us tell you the benefits and purpose of MP Treasury Pay Slip Portal. I request you to read this article till the end.
What is MP Treasury Pay Slip
Treasury pay slip is an official proof of parole for any department employee. This includes basic salary, allowances provided by the government, tax amount, loan amount, investment in provident fund, etc. You can download your MP treasury pay slip through the official website. In which you will get all the details of your salary. We will tell you through this article how you can download MP treasury slip at home. For this, you do not have to go round any government department.
MP Treasury Pay Slip Challan Rules
You can go to the official website of MP Treasury Pay Slip, pay Bhu Rajsav or challan. For this you will not have to go round any bank. You can submit your land revenue or challan and submit the online receipt to the concerned department. You need to pay a lot of attention while filling the challan or land revenue. Because if you deposited the wrong challan or the land revenue, then you will lose. Because once the money goes into the Treasury, then you cannot come back. You should know in which department you have to pay money. Each department has a separate item for depositing money. Which we call code or major head. Let me tell you that there are a lot of minor heads below the major head. It is very important to know about the head code before you deposit money.
Objective of the Treasury Pay Slip
The main objective of the MP Treasury Pay Slip portal, which has been launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, is to facilitate the citizens of Madhya Pradesh to download their salary slip at home. Along with this, payment of challan and land revenue can also be done through the official website sitting at home. For this, there will be no need to visit any bank or government office. So that your time will also be saved and you will not have to face difficulties.
MP Treasury Scheme Application Process
- First of all, you have to go to the Official website of the Treasury Account Department.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to find the option of cyber treasury and click on it.
- All the departments will come in front of you.
- Out of all these departments, you have to select the department in which you have to fill the challan.
- For example, if you have to fill the challan of the revenue department, then you have to click on revenue. Now the form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the information in this form very carefully.In this you will have to write the name of the Tehsildar in the office name as the form is submitted in the name of the Tehsildar.
- An Now you have to write the name of the depositor along with the name of the district and then the address of the depositor.
- You must provide an email ID.
- Now you have a lot of minor codes under the head court, so you have to take the head and minor court from the concerned officer.Now you have to select the da
- After this, you have to select the amount of Bhu revenue and the bank from which you want to pay.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- Now you will get a CRN number which you will have to keep in note because if any problem comes in future then it is resolved by CRN number.
- You have to click on the OK button.
- Now you will be redirected to a new bank page.
- Now you have to pay online.
- This way you can pay challan and land revenue.