IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2021 notification has been updated as an advertisement for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (Mechanical Engineering) post. CVs are invited from the potential job seekers for one vacant position. Contenders should email the CV on or before the end date whose detailed information is available below. Recruitment related details are available below such as eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection procedure, and much other significant information along with a detailed application procedure.
IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2021
Department of Science and Technology, Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati is going to sponsor a project entitled the name “Development of Energy Efficient Twin-fluid Atomizer for effective post combustion CO2 and NOx removal”. The project is to be conducted under the Principal Investigator Dr. A. Madan Mohan. The project requirement of JRF has been showing by the institute. Recruitment will be made on a time-bound basis for a period of 1 year, extendable to another 1-year subject to satisfactory performance.
Brief of IIT Tirupati Jobs
|Name of the organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati|
|Positions||Junior Research Fellow|
|No of posts||1|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Employment category||Time- bound basis|
- Last date of submission of application: 25 November 2020
IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Job hunters must possess an MS/ ME/ Mtech in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree with a minimum of 70% marks
- Contenders who qualified GATE examination will get preference while selection
- The age of the seekers should not more than 28 years
- Experience in experimental and computational fluid mechanics
- Contenders must willing to work efficiently in a team environment, self-motivated, and work under a variety of challenging research conditions
- Age certificate
- Qualification certificate
- Caste certificate
- Experience certificate
- GATE certificate (if completed)
- Other required documents
- Seekers who grab the job will get an amount of Rs. 31,000 + HRA per month as per the organization norms.
- Selection will be made on the basis of the qualification, experience and interview performance.
Online Application Procedure IIT Tirupati Recruitment
To apply for the job seekers, have to send the CV along with documents through email to Dr. Madan Mohan A, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Tirupati at [email protected] Further is the information related to the CV.
- CV must include
- Personal Details
- Reference Details
- CV must not more than 2 pages.
- Official website